1. When the led strip is a roll, please do not light it […]
1. When the led strip is a roll, please do not light it.
2. Only cut at the place where the scissors mark is printed on the lamp body. Otherwise, a unit will not turn on.
3. When installing, please bend the light strip to one side to expose the 2-3MM copper wire, and cut it with a pair of pliers.
4. Install the led light strip in cold temperatures. It can be powered on for a few minutes to make the lamp body soft and easy to bend, and then power off the installation.
5. Do not turn on the power during the installation or assembly of the light strip. The power can only be connected when it is connected, installed and correct.
6. During the installation and use, please do not hit the lamp tube with heavy objects, and do not shake it.
7. The tail end of the lamp must be covered with glue before using the tail plug.
8. Only two lamps with the same specifications and the same voltage can be connected in series with each other, and the total length of the series cannot exceed the permitted use.
9. Each interface must be firm and there is no hidden danger of short circuit. For outdoor installation, the interface must be sealed with glass glue or other appropriate methods to ensure water ingress at each interface.
10. Do not install in water, flammable or explosive environment. It must ensure good ventilation in the use environment.
11. Installation and fixing, please do not use metal materials such as iron wire to fasten the lamp tube, otherwise the iron wire will sink into the lamp tube, causing short burnout of the lamp tube.
12. The voltage of the power supply should be the same as that marked on the tube, and an appropriate safety device should be installed.
13. During the use of the lamp, please do not cover it with any object to cover the lamp.
14. When the lamp body is found damaged, please cut this part out immediately and do not continue to use it to avoid danger.
15. If you need flashing, flowing water and other effects, please use led controller.