1. Expand the crystals and open the densely packed wafe […]
1. Expand the crystals and open the densely packed wafers a little to facilitate the solidification.
2. Fix the crystal. At the bottom point of the bracket, the conductive / non-conductive glue (conducted or not depends on whether the wafer is an up-down PN junction or a left-right PN junction), and then put the wafer into the mount.
3. Short baking so that the chip does not move when the glue cures the bonding wire.
4. Bond the wires, and connect the chip and the bracket with gold wires.
5. Pre-test, preliminary test can be bright.
6. Glue, wrap the chip and the bracket with glue.
7. Long roast to allow the glue to solidify.
8. Post-test, test whether it can light up and whether the electrical parameters meet the standards.
9. Separating light and color, separating products with approximately the same color and voltage.